Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Polish & Back > Owl City's "Tidal Wave"

I would like to ride the shoulders , and your mind
Because I think you want to develop your paper heart and wear it on your sleeve
All my life I'd broke mirrors instead of promises
'Cause all I see jestrozbita conscience looked at me back
I regret that it does not cover all my tracks in full because I'm so afraid
This is the end of the tunnel żeświatło , or just the train?
Raise your arms only God knows gdzieniebezpieczeństwo grows
And it 's safe to say that there is a bright light in front of us , and help is on the way
( Help is on the way , help is on the way, help is on the way ... )

Help is on the way
I forget the last time I felt brave , I just recall insecurity
Because it came down like a wave and swept me grief

Depression, please to the point and cut a long story short
Oh, please do so . How long can this drama afford to run?
Los looks sharp , severs all my contacts and what does not bend breaks
But unfortunately it all my heavy hopes just pull me back down
( Once again, back down , down, down ... )

I forget the last time I felt brave , I just recall insecurity
Because it came down like a wave and swept me grief
Then I was given grace and love I was blind but now I see
I have found a new hope from above , and swept me courage

It hurts just to wake up , when you are wearing thin
Sam on the outside, so tired of looking at
The end is uncertain and I've never been so scared
But you do not need a telescope to see that there is hope
And that makes me feel brave

No comments:

Post a Comment