Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Chinese & Back > Owl City's "Cave In"

Please take a long hard look
By writing your book because of my history
When I strap on my helmet, I'll be long gone
Because I've been looking forward to
Yes, ah, I'll ride the range
In my blanket and hide all my loose change
'Cause buggy ride down a turn pike
I always takes its toll

I've had enough
References to " diamonds in the rough ," the
Because my backbone is paper thin
Let me out of this cave , or I'll cave
( I'll cave, I would cave in. .. )

If a bomb goes off in the sun will still shine
( The sun will still be shining )
Because I have heard ,
Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining
( Although I always knew deep damage )
Swallow a drop of gravel and asphalt
'Cause the road tastes like wintergreen
Wind oil, octane taste of rain
Mixed with stale gasoline

I will be immersed in the sound
Try sleeping on damp ground
I 'll get 10 minutes give or take
Because I just do not foresee myself getting drowsy
When cold integrity let me awake
( Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up ... )

Let me out of this cave , or I'll cave
( Caves, the caves, the caves, cave in. .. )

Let me out of this cave , or I'll cave

I will continue my helmet on
In case my head caves
( If my head caves )
Because if my thoughts collapse
Or my framework buckle
It would make a mess like you would not believe
I put my hand with the stars
So I stay on track ( so I stay on track )
If my intentions stray I'll wrench them away
Then I will take my leave , I will not even look back

I will not even look back

( Da da da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da DAAA ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment