Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Chinese & Back > Owl City's "Tidal Wave"

I wish I could live my arm, through your heart
Because I believe that you will open your heart document , which was worn on your sleeve
All my life , I think I broke , rather than undertaking a mirror,
Because I have seen, is a broken conscience staring right back I
I think I 've covered all my tracks completely because I was so scared
Is a light at the end of the tunnel, or just under the train ?
Lift your arms only God knows , the growth in dangerous places
It can safely be said that there is a bright light ahead and help is on the way
( Instructions are on the road, help is on the way , help on the way ... )

Help is on the way
I forgot the last time I felt brave , I just recall unsafe
Because it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow in my heart

Depression , please cut and cut a long story short
Oh , please complete. How much time you can afford to run the show ?
Fate looks sharp, cutting off all my relationships and what does not stoop to rest
But sadly then, all my heavy just want to pull me home again
( Again fall back down again , back down again ... )

I forgot the last time I felt brave , I just recall unsafe
Because it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow in my heart
Then I got the grace and love , I was blind , but now I can see
Because I found out in my mind from the above new hope and courage

It hurts just to wake up whenever you're wearing thin
Alone on the outside, so tired of looking at
In the end is uncertain, I have never been so scared
However, I do not need a telescope to see , there is hope
It makes me feel brave

No comments:

Post a Comment