Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Polish & Back > Owl City's "Dental Care"

I brush my teeth and look in the mirror
I laugh out loud as I was beaming from ear to ear
I'd rather choose the flowers, instead of fights
And rather than flaunt my style
I'd flash you a smile of clean pearly whites

I've been to the dentist a thousand times so I know the drill
I smoothed her hair , sit in a chair
But somehow it still chills

" Sit down, " he says pleasantly
As he shakes my hand and practically laughs at me
" Open up nice and wide ," he says , looking at
And with a smile he says, " I do not have a waist, it will just trim a little"
How is trying not to smile

When hygienists leave on long vacations
That's when dentists scream and lose their patience

Talking only brings the toothaches on ,
Because I say the stupidest things
So if my resolve goes south
I'll swallow your pride with aspirin and shut my mouth

Golf and alcohol do not mix
And that's why I do not drink and drive
Because good grief I'd knock out teeth ,
I had to kiss me goodbye smile

I've been to the dentist a thousand times so I know the drill
I smoothed her hair , sit in a chair
But somehow it still chills

No comments:

Post a Comment