Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Macedonian & Back > Owl City's "Tidal Wave"

I would like to cross my arms and cross your mind
The reason I believe that will unfold your paper heart and wear it on your sleeve
All my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring right back at me
I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I 'm so afraid
Is that light at the far end of the tunnel or just a train ?
Lift your arms only heaven knows where the danger grows
And it's safe to say that a light up ahead and help is on the way
( But do not despair , help is on the way , help is on the way ... )

Help is on the way
I forget the last time I felt brave , I just recall insecurity
Cause it came down like a wave , and sorrow came over me

Depression , please cut to the chase and cut a long story
Oh please do. How long can this drama afford to run ?
Fate looks sharp , break all my ties and breaks it does not bend
But , unfortunately , then , all my heavy hopes just pull me down again
( Back again , back again , back again ... )

I forget the last time I felt brave , I just recall insecurity
Cause it came down like a wave , and sorrow came over me
Then I was given grace and love I was blind but now I see
Cause I found a new hope from above, and courage came over me

It hurts just to wake up when you're wearing thin
Alone on the outside , so tired of looking at
The end is uncertain and I've never been so scared
But I do not need a telescope to see that there is hope
And it makes me feel brave

No comments:

Post a Comment