Use of Cookies

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chinese & Back > Owl City's "Dreams Don't Turn to Dust"

[ Verse 1 ]
Splashed on the screen
Into a deep dramatic scene
I swim in the theater
Or maybe I'm just a dreamer
Like the bright midday kite
No wonder stole my breath
Shy Sonata mercury
Stars always sing so pretty

[ Chorus: ]
The picnic will soon leave
In real life, I'm sad to see you go
I'll miss you with all my heart
But I'd rather be alone
Because I can not live without
That dizzying Sunset
So I 'll drag the anchor up
Rest assured, 'cause dreams do not put the dust

Dreams can not be turned to dust !

[ Verse 2 ]
I for rural
And my eyes never become so wide
Raspberry Apple Blue River
Without you, I do not want to leave
I am very happy to be in the sound drowned
Jade goes underground
I rub my eyes ' Cause it is difficult to see
Surrounded by all this beauty

[ Chorus ]

[ Bridge: ]
( I am very sad to see you go )
( But I'd rather be alone )

When you start doing the tiger 's eyes blush
And when diamonds boast that they can not be crushed
Let 'em go , ' cause dreams do not put the dust

[ Chorus ]

Dreams can not be turned to dust !
Dreams can not be turned to dust !
Rest assured, 'cause dreams do not put the dust !

No comments:

Post a Comment