Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Macedonian & Back > Owl City's "Cave In"

Please take a long hard look
Through your text book cause I 'm history
When I strap my helmet on I'll be long gone
Because I've been dying to leave
Yes, you are driving range
And hide all my loose change in my bedroll
For Dirt Bike ride down twist pike
Always takes its toll on me

I had just enough
The quote " diamonds in the rough "
Because my backbone is paper thin
Get me out of this cavern or cave in
(I'll cave in , I'll cave in. .. )

If bombs go the sun will still be shining
( The sun will still be shining )
Because I 've heard it said that
Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining
(Though I 'm always undermining too deep to know)
Drop swallow gravel and blacktop
Wintergreen flavor that way
Wind and rain smell of oil and octane
Mixed with stale gasoline

I'll soak up the sound
He tried to sleep on the wet ground
I'll get ten minutes give or take
Because I just do not foresee myself getting drowsy
When cold integrity keeps me awake
(Wake up , wake up , wake up , wake up ... )

Get me out of this cavern or cave in
( Cave in , cave in , cave in , cave in. .. )

Get me out of this cavern or cave in

I'll keep my helmet on
Just in case my head caves in
( In case my head caves in )
Because if my thoughts collapse
Or my framework snaps
It will make a mess like you would not believe
Tie my handle bars to the stars
So I stay on track ( so I stay on track )
And if my intentions stray I'll wrench away
Then I will take my rest and I will not even look back

I will not even look back

(Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da
Da Da Da Da Da Da Da daaa ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment