Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Macedonian & Back > Owl City's "The Bird and the Worm"

If you are a bird
When we pretend it's summer
Then I 'm the worm
I know that part , it's the bummer

But fair is fair
If my segments are separated
I will cry
And there will be

Close your eyes
( Close your eyes )
Slide the cotton off of your shoulder
And superior shine
( Feel the shine )
I 'm an addict , so I threw over
And cast a line
(Well , I 'll try )
I will throw a party and greet my undersea friends
( It depends )
How to arrive
( If they arrive)

You and I left our troubles far behind
( Problems far behind )
But I still have just one more question on my mind
For all my friends who live in the oceans and seas
With friends like these , well ,
Who needs enemies ?

If I 'm your boy
Let's take a shortcut we remember
And we will enjoy
Picking apples in late September as
We've done for years
Then we will have a long walk
Through Cornfield
And I will kiss
between the ears

If you're my girl
Swirl me around your room with feeling
And as we twirl
Glow in the dark stars on your ceiling
Will shine for us
As love sweeps over the room
Therefore we strive to make
Each other blush
(you make me blush )

You and I left our troubles far behind
( Problems far behind )
But I still have just one more question on my mind
For all my friends who live in the oceans and seas
With fronds like these , well ,
Who needs anemones?

You're a Bird , I 'm a worm
And it's plain to see
That we ought to be

We were supposed to be
We were supposed to be
( If you're a bird ,
If you're a bird ,
Then I 'm the worm )
We were supposed to be

No comments:

Post a Comment