Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Polish & Back > Owl City's "The Bird and the Worm"

Jeśliptak
Whenever we pretend it's summer
It's me jestemrobakiem
I know that part , it takiewpadki

But fair is fair
If my segments separated
I'll scream
I 'll be there

Close your eyes
( Close your eyes )
Slide the cotton off shoulder
I feel the glow
( Feel the shine )
I'm addicted to so throw me
I threw the rope
( Well , I'll try )
I'll throw a party and greet my undersea friends
( It depends )
Once received,
( If you arrive )

You and I left our troubles far behind
( Problems far behind )
But I have only one question on its head
For all my friends who live in the oceans and seas
With friends like that , well ,
Who needs enemies?

If I'm your boy
Let's take a shortcut we remember
And we will enjoy
Picking apples in late September, as
We did for years
Then take a long walk
For a field of corn
And I want to kiss you
between the ears

If my girlfriend
Swirl me around your room with feeling
I like to shoot
Glow in the dark stars on the ceiling
It will shine for us
How embraces love in the room
Because we tend to
himself blush
( You made me blush )

You and I left our troubles far behind
( Problems far behind )
But I have only one question on its head
For all my friends who live in the oceans and seas
With leaves, such as , well ,
Who needs anemones ?

Jesteśptak , jestemrobak
And it can be clearly seen
That had to be

We were supposed to be
We were supposed to be
( Jeśliptak ,
Jeśliptak ,
Then jestemrobak )
We were supposed to be

No comments:

Post a Comment