Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Polish & Back > Owl City's "Cave In"

Please take a long hard look
Through your text book 'Cause I'm history
When I strap my helmet a long time ago
Because I already dying to leave
Yes , I'll ride the range
I hide all my loose change in my sleeping bag
Because riding a dirt bike down the turn pike
Always takes its toll on me

I'm sick of just about
From the quote " diamonds wszorstki "
Because my backbone is paper thin
Take me out of this cavern or I'll cave
( In the cave I will , I will cave in. .. )

If a bomb zgaśniesłońce will still shines
( The sun will still shine )
Because I've heard it said that
Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining
( Although I always weakens too deep to know )
Swallow fall gravel and asphalt
Because road tastes like Wintergreen
Wind ideszcz smell of oil and octane
Mixed with stale gasoline

I'll soak up the sound
Try to sleep on wet roads
I'll take ten minutes or so to give
Because I simply do not provide for getting sleepy
When I'm cold preserves the integrity of Wide Awake
( Wake up , wake up, wake up, wake up ... )

Take me out of this cavern or I'll cave
( Cave in , cave , cave , cave in. .. )

Take me out of this cavern or I'll cave

I my helmet
Just in case my head caves
( In case my head caves )
'Cause if my thoughts collapse
Or my framework snaps
It will be a mess like you would not believe
Tie the steering wheel to the stars
So stay on track ( so to stay on track )
And if my intentions stray I'll wrench them
Then I take a vacation and I will not even look back

I did not even look back

( Da da da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da DAAA ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment