Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Chinese & Back > Owl City's "Vanilla Twilight"

The stars lean down to kiss you
I lie awake and miss you
I poured a heavy dose of atmosphere
Because I'll doze off safe and sound
But I will miss my arms around
I'll send a postcard to you, dear
Because I wish you were here

I'll watch the sky slowly faded blue
But it is not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper
Silence is not so bad
' Until I looked at my hands and feel sad
Because the gap between my fingers
Only your fit perfectly

I will try a new way
Although I have not slept in two days
' Cause cold nostalgia chills my bones
But drenched in Vanilla Twilight
I would sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I want you, I do not feel lonely

I do not feel so alone
I do not feel so alone

I blinked several times
I'll think of you tonight
( Tonight, tonight , tonight ... )

I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes brighten
And heavy wings grow lighter
I want to taste the sky, feel alive again
I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear , I will not forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach back through the past
I will whisper in your ear :
"Oh , dear, I wish you were here ."

No comments:

Post a Comment