Use of Cookies

Monday, February 17, 2014

Chinese & Back > Owl City's "Dental Care"

I brush my teeth and look in the mirror
And laugh, because I learned from my ear beaming from ear to ear
I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights ,
And rather than show off my style
I clean pearl white flash you a smile ,

I have been to the dentist a thousand times , so I know how to do
I smooth my hair , sit back in the chair
But somehow , I still get chills

"Sit down ," he says happily :
He shook my hand , I almost laugh
" Nice and wide open ," he said in a peer
And with a smirk , he said: "Do not have a suitable , this will only pinch a bit ."
Because he tried not to grin

When hygienists leave on long holidays
At this time , dentists scream and lose patience

Speak not only brings on pain,
Because I said the most stupid thing
So, if my determination to go south
I'll swallow my pride and aspirin, keep your mouth shut

Golf and alcohol do not mix
That's why I do not drink and drive
Because, good grief , I will knock my teeth ,
I smile and a kiss goodbye

I have been to the dentist a thousand times , so I know how to do
I smooth my hair , sit back in the chair
But somehow , I still get chills

No comments:

Post a Comment