Use of Cookies

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Macedonia & Back > Owl City's "Dreams Don't Turn to Dust"

[ Verse 1 ]
Splash down in the silver screen
In a deep dramatic scene
I swim through the theater
Or maybe I 'm just a dreamer
As the kite in the bright midday
Miracle stole my breath
Shy sonata for Mercury
The stars always sing so pretty

[ Chorus : ]
This picnic will soon depart
Real life , I 'm sad to see you go
I will miss you with all my heart
But I'd rather be alone
Because you can not live without
Sunsets that dazzle in the dusk
So you pull up anchor
And rest assured, because dreams do not turn to dust

Dreams do not turn to dust !

[ Verse 2 ]
I made for the countryside
And my eyes never grew so wide
Apple raspberry river blue
I do not want to leave without you
In the sound I gladly drowned
The Emerald Underground
I rub my eyes cause " it is difficult to see
Surrounded by all this beauty

[Chorus]

[ Bridge : ]
( I 'm sad to see you go )
(But I would rather be alone )

When tiger eyes begin making you blush
And when diamonds boast that they can not be crushed
Let 'em go, because dreams do not turn to dust

[Chorus]

Dreams do not turn to dust !
Dreams do not turn to dust !
And rest assured, because dreams do not turn to dust !

No comments:

Post a Comment