Use of Cookies

Sunday, March 16, 2014

French & Back > Owl City's "Dreams Don't Turn to Dust"

[Verse 1]
Splash in the silver screen
In a deep dramatic scene
I swim through the theater
Or maybe I'm just a dreamer
Like a kite in the bright twelve o'clock
Wonder stole my breath
Shy sonata for Mercury
The stars always sing so pretty

[Chorus:]
This picnic will soon leave
Real life, I'm sad to see you go
I'll miss you with all my heart
But I prefer to be alone
"Because I could not live without
Sunsets that dazzle in the dusk
So I 'll drag the anchor up
And do not worry, because dreams do not turn to dust

Dreams do not turn to dust !

[Verse 2]
I made for the countryside
And my eyes were so wide
Apple raspberry river blue
I will not leave without you
In the sound I gladly drowned
In the emerald underground
I rub my eyes cause it is difficult to see
Surrounded by all this beauty

[Chorus]

[ Bridge:]
(I'm sad to see you go )
(But I prefer to be alone )

When tiger eyes begin to redden
And when diamonds boast that they can not be overwritten
Let them go, because dreams do not turn to dust

[Chorus]

Dreams do not turn to dust !
Dreams do not turn to dust !
And do not worry, because dreams do not turn to dust !

No comments:

Post a Comment