Use of Cookies

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Polish & Back > Owl City's "Dreams Don't Turn to Dust"

[Verse 1]
Splash in the silver screen
In a deep dramatic scene
I swim through the theater
Or maybe jestemmarzycielem
Like a kite in the bright midday
Surprisingly , stole my breath
Shy sonata for Mercury
The stars always sing so beautifully

[ Chorus: ]
This picnic will soon depart
Real life , I'm sad to see you go
I'll miss you with all my heart
But I'd rather be alone
Because I can not live without
Sunsets that dazzle in the dusk
So I'll drag the anchor
And to be sure , because dreams do not turn to dust

Dreams do not turn to dust !

[ Verse 2 ]
I made the countryside
And my eyes never grew so wide
Apple raspberry river blue
I do not want to go without you
The sound willingly drowned
The emerald underground
I rub my eyes cause ", it is difficult to see
Surrounded by all this beauty

[Chorus ]

[ Bridge : ]
(I'm sad to see you go )
( But I'd rather be alone )

When tiger eyes begin making you blush
And when diamonds boast that they can not be crushed
Let them go because dreams do not turn to dust

[Chorus ]

Dreams do not turn to dust !
Dreams do not turn to dust !
And to be sure , because dreams do not turn to dust !

No comments:

Post a Comment